Mental Health Counseling is a courageous choice for seeking healing, growth, and change. Through counseling sessions, we assist people of all ages in living…
Welcome to Pasco Counseling & Visitation
Pasco Counseling & Visitation exists to meet two fundamental needs within our community. To provide struggling individuals, couples, parents, and adolescents with solid consistent counseling that will provide them with the tools needed for continued success personally and within their relationships. The Supervised Visitation Center provides a safe, affordable environment for the transitional family.
We are here to:
- Educate and promote healthy, functional family units through hands-on training.
- Create safe environments for open communication by using tools, teaching materials, positive interaction, and support.
- Promote self-esteem, self-awareness, and a positive identity
- Provide the guidance and tools for forgiveness and reconciliation.
- Assist adults, teenagers, and children that are seeking to find long-term solutions for struggles such as substance abuse, neglect, abandonment, domestic violence, abuse, divorce, anger, grief, loss, relationships, and so much more…