It is inevitable that at some point in life, we will need someone beyond a friend or family member who can help us find healing from…
Welcome to Pasco Counseling & Visitation
Pasco Counseling & Visitation (PC&V) as an organization exists to meet two fundamental needs within our community. To provide struggling parents, adolescence and babies with the options for solid consistent Counseling and/or Visitation to afford a safe environment for the transitional family unit(s), and affect positive change for future generations.
We are here to:
- Educate and promote healthy, functional family units through hands-on training.
- Create safe environments for open communication by using tools, teaching materials, positive interaction and support.
- Promote self-esteem, self-awareness and an identity in Christ.
- Assist adults, teenagers and children that are seeking to find long-term solutions for struggles such as substance abuse, neglect, abandonment, domestic violence, abuse, divorce, anger, grief, loss, relationships, and so much more…
- Provide the guidance and tools on forgiveness and reconciliation.