All sessions are available online! Online therapy is similar to in-person therapy in that you will meet one-on-one with your therapist in a private…
Welcome to Pasco Counseling & Visitation
Pasco Counseling & Visitation exists to meet two fundamental needs within our community. To provide struggling individuals, couples, parents, and adolescents with solid consistent counseling that will provide them with the tools needed for continued success personally and within their relationships. The Supervised Visitation Center provides a safe, affordable environment for the transitional family.
We are here to:
- Educate and promote healthy, functional family units through hands-on training.
- Create safe environments for open communication by using tools, teaching materials, positive interaction, and support.
- Promote self-esteem, self-awareness, and a positive identity
- Provide the guidance and tools for forgiveness and reconciliation.
- Assist adults, teenagers, and children that are seeking to find long-term solutions for struggles such as substance abuse, neglect, abandonment, domestic violence, abuse, divorce, anger, grief, loss, relationships, and so much more…